Sunday, August 11, 2013

Ready for a new year in a new school!

I'm sure it feels like this every year, but this particular summer truly seems to have flown by at mach speed! I've spent many hours these past couple of weeks getting my room ready to go, and now it's ready for fourth graders! :)

While I don't yet have my final class list because registration just ended, I based my room on 28. I know I was at 25 before registration, so we shall see where we end up... it's much better than the 34 that so many of my friends have in other buildings in our district,  so I'm feeling thankful. I can't wait to get to know all the kiddos and their parents and to get started on moving everyone forward in their learning.

Anyway, here's a sneak peak at the room in it's just about done phase... what a difference paint and a ton of elbow grease makes!




No comments:

Post a Comment